Here are seven reasons why we the independent agent benefit you as a client:
- We give you a choice – Independent agents represent many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points. Most on average sell for five to eight different insurance companies. There’s no need for you to accept one quote from one company, and there’s no need for you to spend time filling out many different online applications to get your own quote comparisons. With our connections and knowledge of the market, we often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find searching on your own. We do the shopping. You do the saving. We deliver to you the right blend of price, coverage, and service.
2. We are licensed experts – We explain the complexities of insurance in simple terms, helping you make smart decisions. We make a career out of assessing our customers’ insurance needs then matching them with the insurance carrier best equipped to meet those needs at a price you can afford. Think about it, while you might research wording for wills on the Internet, you’ll likely go to an attorney to ensure that the document is drawn up correctly. Why wouldn’t you seek the advice of a licensed insurance professional to be certain that your home, your auto, or your business is properly protected?
3.We are your personal advisers – Agents not only find you competitive pricing, they make sure you are adequately covered. Working with you face-to-face, your agent becomes your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. They know it’s not just about finding a price you can afford; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered so that you don’t end up insurance-poor if you do suffer a loss.
4. We are your advocate – If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, your agent can be your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf.
5. They are right around the corner – Independent agents are your neighbors…they share your interest in the community where you live, and understand the benefits and challenges of living in your locale. They are often highly involved in the community, sponsoring youth sports teams, buying from your local businesses, supporting school organizations, and voicing opinions at the monthly Chamber of Commerce meeting. They are right around the corner, ready to help.
6. We offer one-stop shopping – Independent agents can often meet all of your insurance needs with the companies they represent, providing auto, home, renter’s, and business coverage. Many offer life and health insurance as well.
7. We are consultants for a lifetime – Independent agents periodically review your coverage. They are there to help you through all the changes in your life, whether you’re going from renting an apartment to buying a home, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that retirement condo.
We offer business, life, home and auto insurance coverage for residents and businesses across Ohio.
We do more than sell insurance. We work closely with clients to help them make important and informed decisions every day when it comes to their protection and future.
Don't Be ShyIf we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.
6338 Hibiscus Ct
Westerville, Oh 43081